The realm of Mantera is a fantasy world created by Lejus Li and Ricky Hirschi. The books set in this universe can be read in any order, (unless otherwise noted). In many ways, the realm of Mantera is a typically high fantasy setting. There are Humans, high elves, wood elves, dark elves, orcs, ogres, goblins, dwarves, and more. Each of these races will at least at the surface resemble the beings you might expect, but deep down every being is unique and nuanced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book Accompanying Video Game - Stratagem: Flagbearer
In anticipation of the first book release in the Realms of Manetera Anthology, I commissioned a game to assist its marketing. Stratagem:...
-
See the world Realms takes place in here! https://inkarnate.com/m/JkA7Jr--realm-of-manetara-elongate
-
Welcome back to the blog! I recently did a segment on Ricky Rambles where I decided to multitask by live-dictating a status update on my p...
-
An Epic Journey into the Realms of Manetera: Unraveling the Secrets of Maleki Ready for a fantasy adventure unlike any other? Immerse your...
No comments:
Post a Comment