Editing is tough. I guess that is the gist of everything I have to say right now. I’m still working through some of my editor’s comments on Brotherhood. It is taking way longer than I thought it would. I guess with Maleki, after getting my editor’s comments and reading through them, it took me a full year or so to pick the book back up and edit it. So, in that regard, I guess I’m doing better. Still, I hope to eventually get my books in front of a larger audience. Even my own mother doesn’t want to read them, but I guess that is because they are fantasy, which apparently isn’t her genre.
As I write this, I’m brought to reminisce about a book I recently finished reading for Leaf Bound Review called Stray. In this book, some of the sections are writings on a message board of sorts, kind of like this blog in a way. The poster at times says there are perhaps a few Ukrainians who read his work. I kind of feel the same way. I say all this into the ether and hope something is heard. I’m not sure it is. In any case, though, the writing continues, albeit slowly.
By way of another update, I still don’t think I’ve figured out how to get email addresses for a newsletter. I guess that is something to explore shortly as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment