Sunday, August 23, 2026

Ok, maybe some AI art

 Okay, so I might have overstated this in the last update. Lejus-Li is fine with AI art and actually likes it. His issue was that I was just including too many options in each post.

Still, I think the idea was kind of fun. I definitely overdid it because it was easy to make, and honestly, it was a little fun to see the characters I created visually. It might have helped my process a bit to see them visually like that.

In any case, if I wasn't clear before, I am still using AI to help edit the book. It's good at picking up my typos and whatnot. This isn't a replacement for a human editor by any means, and I have a human editor looking at Brotherhood and Maleki right now!

In fact, I think that's what the holdup is right now. Well, there are a lot of holdups. The other two are me reworking the covers and cover art (or, well, maybe getting some help in that regard), and coming up with a launch plan. I also used AI for that, so the plan actually looks pretty good. It's just a matter of executing on it, which is harder.

I hope to have a bigger email list for all this, too. I haven't had much success in that regard yet.

As I probably said before, it's easier now than ever to write and produce a novel. It's harder than ever to actually get attention for your writing. I'm definitely not going to solve that problem tonight. But hopefully, we can bring a fun story to some people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ok, maybe some AI art

  Okay, so I might have overstated this in the last update. Lejus-Li is fine with AI art and actually likes it. His issue was that I was jus...